It is to inform the users of this website i.e. www.hotelshantipalacedrj.com that the Hotel Shanti Palace is a unit operated, controlled and supervised by M/s Panthasala Private Limited. The team of Hotel Shanti Palace welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you. We respect your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidentially.
- We assure you that your personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- We assure you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its holding company, such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- We reserve its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its holding company as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business, Hotel Shanti Palace may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its holding company as a general business practice.
- While Hotel Shanti Palace assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- When you make a reservation on www.hotelshantipalacedrj.com, you will be asked to enter personal information in order to secure your reservation. This information is submitted to our operational unit that hosts the website as well i.e. M/s Panthasala Private Limited.
- Hotel Shanti Palace and its service providers WILL NOT sell or distribute any personal information about you or any other individual traveller. The name, address and phone number you provide may be used for marketing or quality assurance purposes for the benefit of Hotel Shanti Palace. While you will receive an e-mail confirmation whenever you make a reservation online, you will not receive any unsolicited e-mail as a result of making a reservation on our site. On www.hotelshantipalacedrj.com, we strive to ensure that the most secure encryption technology is used, to allow you to book your travel reservations without the worry of someone misusing any.
- To make your reservation planning more convenient, we use what is known as a “cookie”, which allows the system to temporarily remember your travel dates and preferences during each visit to the site. Cookies also allow us to track the more frequently visited pages of www.hotelshantipalacedrj.com, which helps us to improve the site for your benefit. Cookies are not programs that will corrupt your computer or damage your files. The cookies used do not reveal your personal identity, nor can they capture personal or private data. Our cookies automatically expire as soon as you leave our site.
- If you do not want to accept cookies while on our site, please consult your Internet browser settings for more information. However, if you decide to not accept cookies while visiting www.hotelshantipalacedrj.com, you may not be able to complete certain transactions.
- The www.hotelshantipalacedrj.com site does contain external links that will take you away from our website to other travel partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
DISCLAIMER: ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSIONS, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, ARE PUBLIC MEDIA, AND ANY USE OF SUCH MEDIA IS PUBLIC AND NOT PRIVATE. INFORMATION RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM SUCH USE IS PUBLIC, OR THE PROPERTY OF THOSE COLLECTING INFORMATION, AND NOT PERSONAL OR PRIVATE INFORMATION.